Panda Guides Hong Kong is the most in-depth travel guide of its kind on the market. Written by a team of expats that share their insider knowledge on the coolest tourist attractions, hippest bars and tastiest restaurants around, along with comprehensive information about Victoria Peak, Tsim Sha Tsui, Po Lin Monastery, Country Parks and many other sites, Panda Guides helps you travel better and cheaper than ever before. Don't just travel like a tourist, live like a local and follow the Panda!
Inside Panda Guides Hong Kong
• Full-color pictures and mini maps
• Sample itineraries to help you get around town to your favorite sites
• Orange Boxes with insider tips and additional information about life on the ground
• Easy to use Vital Info for major sites, featuring hours of operation, phone number, website, transport, prices and everything else you need to know
• Non-biased expert reviews for our favorite eating, sleeping, drinking, shopping, and other offbeat places
• Cantonese Phrasebook to get you speaking like a pro and translations for every important site
• Extensive Overview that gives you the low down on history, culture, language, holidays, weather, art, literature, film, music, architecture, economics and politics
• Pull-out Hong Kong map that clearly marks all our listed sites
• Hot Topics to provide you with the gritty details of real life in Hong Kong – everything you need to know about pollution, traveling with kids, taboos and etiquette, food and water safety, telephone and internet access, smart-phone apps, and more!